STRATEGIC DEPTH & CREATIVE BREADTH
In today’s digital landscape, thinking in simplistic labels and categories no longer works. This is why our work is not limited to just public relations, just digital, or just marketing. We know our clients’ challenges are always multifaceted, so even as we adapt and find a whole breadth of solutions, we always think strategically to meet business goals.
Our work then reflects both strategic depth and creative breadth. We develop comprehensive brand analyses and messaging audits, create a wide array of written and video content, launch and manage social media campaigns, prepare executives for roundtables and strategic introductions, coordinate road shows, and even design billboards when the task calls for them.
In short, we do what it takes to meet your goals, and often, we would not shy away from persuading you to take a path less travelled to get there.
Trumpeting support for Myanmar’s elephants
RICE launched Voices for Momos, a campaign that reached over 25 million people, putting pressure to end elephant poaching and illegal wildlife trade in Myanmar.
- Ran a six-month integrated campaign that included digital outreach, on-ground guerrilla activations, a full-scale public concert, and partnerships with key corporations in Myanmmar to spread the message around the dire plight of elephants in Myanmar
- Engaged local celebrities to influence their communities through their personal social media channels and serve as campaign advocates
- Two key trade markets have vowed to shut down
- Yangon International Airport (YIA), Nay Pyi Taw International Airport (NPTIA) and Asia World Port Terminal (AWPT) declared their support for the campaign by posting messages around illegal wildlife trade to educate travellers that pass by the airports. They have also begun conducting training for staff to help them identify illegal wildlife products, in a bid to promote responsible tourism
- The European Union in Myanmar issued a statement urging the government to act against illegal wildlife trade in the country
Hilton Garden Inn Singapore Serangoon
Celebrating the beating heart of Singapore
An integrated communications campaign spanning across multimedia content creation, social influencer outreach and media relations was launched to create positive awareness around the Hilton Garden Inn’s new launch in Singapore.
- Partnering with Singapore’s hottest influencers to tell the untold stories of Little India through #TheBrightList project
- Celebrated the brand personality through #BrightStories – videos of the Hilton Garden Inn’s frontline staff exploring the area
- Generate buzz in both local and regional media beyond launch by allowing them to experience the brighthearted welcome of the hotel themselves
- Grew Hilton Garden Inn Singapore’s new Instagram account from scratch to a follower base of approximately 500 users
- Engaged potential guests through a series of #Brightstories videos on Facebook, garnering over 38k views combined
raiSE: Festival for Good
Rallying the country for a good cause
As the agency for Singapore Centre for Social Enterprise (raiSE), RICE was tasked with raising awareness and driving footfall to its inaugural FestivalForGood in 2016 and its second edition in 2017.
- Drove a comprehensive, below-the-line public awareness campaign for FestivalForGood. This included showcases, performances, workshops, and talks by social enterprises
- Engaged media for pre-event, event, and post-event publicity
- Developed a social media campaign with social influencers on Instagram
- Achieved over SGD 2 million in PR value
- Generated massive mainstream media coverage across titles such as The Straits Times, The Business Times and 938LIVE (938NOW), with previews, photo opps and other activities.
- Engaged almost 40 Instagram Tastemakers at six social enterprise eateries, helping the wider public learn more about #DineForGood
- Approximately 1,000 members of the public attended in 2016, setting the stage for their 2017 event. RICE was enlisted once again, and footfall increased 5x to 5,000 attendees.
Leadership profiling across Asia Pacific
Inmarsat has been a client of RICE for over 5 years. The team is responsible for managing the company’s reputation across Asia Pacific.
- Ensure that communications underpins Inmarsat’s leadership as provider of global mobile satellite communications services
- Raise awareness for Inmarsat’s portfolio, strong partner network, and next-generation services
- Take issues-based approach to increasing awareness and knowledge of the company
- Consistent top-tier coverage in Asia Pacific’s leading national and regional business titles
- Regular coverage in key regional trade and broadcast media
Mobile Marketing Association
Profiling a leading platform for the mobile marketing ecosystem
RICE has worked with the Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) in Asia Pacific since 2009. Part of the agency’s remit has covered the Mobile Marketing Association Forum (MMAF) in Asia Pacific each year. Since 2014, RICE has been driving the media strategy and execution for the event in Singapore.
- Use the Forum to position the MMA and its members as industry leaders with a strong track record and broad expertise in the field of mobile marketing
- Educate media, analysts and other influencers on the critical issues and emerging trends facing the mobile marketing industry
- The PR efforts around the event resulted in a total of 107 pieces of coverage in regional and in-country media
- 33 media interviews were conducted around the Forum